New Bryant After School Pick Up Program Play, Study, Train at Mat Chess MMA!New Bryant After School Pick-Up Program! Great experience for kids, flexible and affordable for parents! Play, Study Train at Mat Chess MMA! Welcome to the new school year! No doubt, many of you are scrambling to figure out what to do regarding child care given the new school schedule this year. We have been giving a lot of thought to a program that will provide a great experience for kids that includes a bit of play time, a bit of study time with adult supervision and help, excellent martial arts instruction, as well as the flexibility that parents are looking for. We are very excited to announce our Play, Study, Train program. The daily schedule looks like this:
1. Instructor picks up students from Bryant at 2:05 pm 2. Supervised play on the playground until 3:00 pm 3. Walk to Mat Chess MMA and set up tables and chairs for homework and silent reading time with help from instructors. 4. 4:00-5:00 pm Jiu Jitsu class 5. 5:00-5:30pm pick up time by parents Pricing will be $300 per month with the expectation of a three- month commitment. At this time, we are trying to get the word out about our program, and if you refer someone who signs up, we will give you $100 off your next tuition payment. Students Not Requiring After School Pick Up: We have many students that come from all around the Seattle area. Tuition for students not requiring the after school pick up from Bryant Elementary School can be found at http://www.matchessmma.com/tuition/ We look forward to working with you and your children in the new school year!Sincerely, Andrew Perkins Owner of Mat Chess MMA 5508 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98105 MatChessMMA.com Cell: (425) 457-4947
Benefits of Kids Martial Arts
Here are some of the great benefits of our Kids’ Jiu Jitsu program
1. Increased Body AwarenessJiu Jitsu students move in very dynamic ways while feeling the pressure, tension and resistance of their training partner. This dramatically helps improve body coordination.
2. Self ConfidenceChildhood is a trying and self-defining time for all students. Martial Arts can give the student the knowledge of how to defend him/herself from bullying and a security that other sports cannot provide.
3. Freedom from BullyingThe Mat Chess MMA Kids’ program focuses on practical self-defense techniques that are designed to work in a real confrontation. MCMMA Kids is Jiu Jitsu focused for the safest and most effective way to end a confrontation. Students will also learn the basics of Boxing, Kickboxing, and Wrestling so that they feel confident in all aspects of a real confrontation.
4. Increased Physical FitnessJiu Jitsu is a full body workout unlike any other! Students will build flexibility, explosive power, rigidity, endurance, balance, and core strength through the movements, sparring and conditioning components of the class. Watch your student’s body transform with Jiu Jitsu!
5. Focus and PatienceIn each training session students will learn a new skill. Jiu Jitsu is a very intricate art with students needing to keep track of their limbs, their opponents’ limbs, and the pressure and tension of the movement. This requires a high level of concentration from students that can easily transfer into the academic world.
6. Increased Social SkillsStudents will be constantly interacting with an adult instructor and peers during the class in a positive learning environment.
For a free Trial Class for your Young Martial Artist, please fill out the following: